Jan 5, 2011

Day 2

Yesterday went fine. No real big side-effects from the Zoloft/Sertraline. It took the 1/2 pill dosage, 25mg in the morning.

I felt a tiny bit "off" like maybe I talked too fast, or moved too fast. Like I was nervous, but nothing too noticeable. Nothing like when I took a whole pill straight off the bat.

I was a little yawny at work.

I felt exhausted at 6pm, though it might have been from the sugary bread I ate. I don't know. But I came home and ate dinner, and perked up again.

I did not have any wine at night. I usually do.

I went for a walk before bed (something I haven't done in over a month.)

I took a 1/2 of the Klonipin/Clonazepam at around 8:30/9pm because I wanted to make sure I got to sleep. Normally I'd take a whole pill (or even 1.5 like the other night), but thought the combo of the Zoloft/Sertraline might intensify the Klonipin/Clonazepam. I slept well, woke maybe once - not sure why. Had a hard time waking up this morning, though, felt a bit groggy.

Slight headache today. Took my B-vitamins, D-vitamin and fish oil. Drank my coffee. Having a bit of waffling over taking the Sertraline. Control issue? Maybe. Fears? Definitely. Hard time committing. I Can't believe I use natural deodorant, natural cleaners, natural toothpaste... and shove brain-altering chemicals directly into my head.

But I'm going to go take my 1/2 pill. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment