May 1, 2017

Day 1 Again

I'm trying again.  Sertraline.

I shouldn't over think it, but I'm just pretty miserable.  I'm thinking it might partly be my personality and not even a depression or anxiety.  I'm feeling pretty hopeless.  I just can't seem to stay happy for very long.  I have obsessive thoughts that run in my head all the time.  I can't even explain it.

At any rate, last week I decided I wanted to take it again.  Life has been pretty difficult, and I can't seem to be happy or satisfied.  I feel like my marriage might end.  Part of me wants so much to be around the people I love, and part of me just wants to be alone.

Alone.

Part of me wants to pack up my hobbies and head to a cabin somewhere and never talk to anyone.  Shut the world out.

At any rate.  I'm close to quitting everything.  My job, my marriage.  So I figured

No comments:

Post a Comment